1) Place your hookbait into the bottom of the Mould.
2) Fill the Mould with Groundbait.
3) Press the Feeder into the Groundbait.
4) Turn the Mould upside down and waggle the neck of the Feeder until it works loose from the Mould.
5) As it falls clear you will see the hookbait on the ball, Sometimes you can use it like this.
Most of the time it is better to cover the hookbait.
6) Now it is ready to cast.
To vary the meltdown rate, add more grounbait and press firmer to slow the rate down, or softer if you want it to break up faster.
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES OF MOULD WITH IN LINE & ELASTICATED FEEDERS
|GARBOLINO MOULD & FEEDER||
MOULD & SMALL IN LINE (15gr), MOULD & MEDIUM IN LINE (15gr), MOULD & MEDIUM IN LINE (28gr), MOULD & MEDIUM ELASTICATED (15gr), MOULD & MEDIUM ELASTICATED (28gr), MOULD & LARGE IN LINE (20gr), MOULD & LARGE IN LINE (35gr), MOULD & LARGE ELASTICATED (20gr), MOULD & LARGE ELASTICATED (35gr)